FULL TRUCKLOAD FREIGHT SERVICES
The CFS team of logistics experts are committed to providing your business with safe and reliable full truckload services between the US, Canada and Mexico. We will coordinate your shipments, making sure that your products arrive on-time consistently and efficiently.
We offer a wide variety of freight services to fit all of your transportation needs from planning to final delivery – in one call and one invoice. Save time and money by leveraging our expert team, personal service and extensive capacity to coordinate your freight moves.
- Extensive Coverage
- Competitive Pricing
- Expedited Services
- Dedicated Service
- Dry, Bulk, Flatbed, Specialty
- Logistics Management Solutions
- Single-Source Specialists
- Assembly and Distribution Programs
FREIGHT CONSOLIDATION SERVICES
If you are shipping less than truckload (LTL) shipments, CFS freight consolidation services can make your business more profitable by dramatically lowering your delivery costs and minimizing transport times. Your shipment is combined on a truck along with other goods on similar routes.
The resulting efficient use of space lowers the overall cost for each individual shipper and you only pay for the portion of the load that your products represent. CFS consolidation services also include receiving and consolidating multiple shipments or splitting larger shipments into multiple smaller shipments.
- Lower rates
- Lower inventories
- Decreased handling fees
- Reduced transit times
- Improved shipping coordination
- Reduce delivery costs to customers
Talk to one of our agents today and find out how our freight consolidation services can help you optimize your existing logistics solution and lower your costs.
TRUCKING EQUIPMENT OPTIONS
Commercial Freight Services (CFS) provides a wide range of full service transportation logistics to meet your every shipping need. From LTL to truckload, our experts can meet your supply chain needs – anywhere in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- 53’ Dry Vans: Air-ride Logistics, 110” tall
- Flatbeds & Step Decks: 48’ – 102” Quick Draw Conestoga
- Straight Trucks: 26′ Air-Ride Logistics
- Roller Bed Trailers: 53’ and perfect for moving very heavy items and equipment
- Expedites: 48 State Authority
- Local Pick up and Delivery: Scheduled and Specials
- Canadian Bonded Carrier: “Beauty Eh”
- C-TPATApproved: Certification necessary in today’s business environment